Welcome to Taloflow's documentation.
Taloflow is a collaborative notebook for fast cloud vendor evaluations that combines:
- a proprietary vendor data catalog curated by top analysts,
- an expert system for analyzing use cases, and
- a notebook experience that integrates into your procurement process.
It provides significant time savings as well as visibility, archiving, and accountability for the decision-making process.
Taloflow currently provides templates for two types of evaluations:
- Recommendation to provide you a recommendation within a specific category, like object storage or cloud cost management.
- Alternative to help you find an alternative to a specific product.
Taloflow invests considerable time and resources working with the top analysts in different categories of cloud tools and services. The supported categories are:
- API Gateway
- API Management
- APM and Observability
- Cloud Cost Management
- Cloud Object Storage
In Q3 2022, we are adding support for Cloud DBMS, CRM, ERP, HCM, Data Integration, RPA, BPM, and Low Code App Platforms.